What is a Content Management System?
A Content Management System (CMS) is a software use to manage the Customer Experience or Web Experience.
It offers a set of tools to marketing people in order to:
- Create web pages in a structured way
- Manage assets, images, and video
- Collaborate on web documents
- Separate the presentation layer from the content
- Publish on multiple channels
- Personalize the customer experience
- Integrate with other marketing tools (Forms, Marketing Automation, Analytics)
A CMS is a key element in your digital ecosystem as it helps you to build a web presence with a website, mobile site and let you deliver campaign and promotional messages via other digital channels.
Are you planning to start a website project?
A complete guide helping you to navigate through the Content Management System will be soon available.
It will answer to most common questions, and will help you to select the right CMS, prepare your project and give you implementation best practice.
Some topics that will be covered:
- What is the landscape of the Content Management System
- What are the innovations
- Why do you need a CMS
- What is a headless CMS
- How to prepare the selection of a CMS
- How to successfully launch a CMS project
- What does cost a CMS project end-to-end
Are you interested by a guide about CMS?
Stay tuned and I will inform you as soon the content is ready.