The Google search engine result page (SERP) gives you a lot of information about what topics you should cover and what keywords you must use in your content.
By analyzing the top pages of Google, their structure and topical depth, you discover how complete your article must be to rank on the first page of Google.
The NLP technology of thruuu and its scoring model will identify the most important topics for any SERP, so you know what to write about.
Get access to an awesome SERP keyword analyzer tool
If you are not yet a thruuu user, your very first step is to create an account of the free SERP Analysis tool.
Once you are logged in, run your first SERP analysis. Enter a keyword and hit the “Scrape the SERP” button.
The topics and keywords analysis are available at different places in the application:
- For each page in the result view, you get the top topics found on a page
- Under the tabs Title, Heading 1 and Description, you get the frequency of the keywords found in the SERP titles, descriptions and on-page headlines.
- Under the Topic tab, you get a comprehensive analysis of the most frequent topics and keywords found on the top 10 pages in the SERP.
The most frequent topics of the SERP
Under the tab “Topics”, you find key information to create your next content and write a comprehensive article.
As a reminder, a comprehensive article is an article covering the most important topics associated with a search query and the user search intent.
The most frequent topics and keywords used by the top 10 pages of the SERP are displayed in a table view:
- Found in Pages: Indicate how many pages of the SERP use this term.
- Total frequency: The total number of times a keyword is present in the top 10 pages.
- Frequency vs Found: Indicates the ratio of total frequency against the number of pages using the keyword.
- Max count on page: The maximum number of times a keyword is found on an article.
- Min count on page: The minimum number of times a keyword is found on an article.
- Relevancy: It is a proprietary metric indicating the most relevant topics based on their presence on top pages.
Understand how top pages use keywords
For each keyword, you can see it in the context of the pages. Clicking on “See in Pages” will open a popup and highlight sentences containing the keyword.
It is useful when you prepare content briefs and need to highlight important ideas.
Compare each page of the SERP and the topics covered
Under the same tab, “Topics”, you can switch view and display side by side the top 10 pages of the SERP and the most frequent keywords.
This view is really helpful to identify a content gap and what topics you need to cover to rank first.
Analyze titles, headlines and their keywords frequency
With thruuu, you can also write the perfect title and headlines by analyzing what keywords are the most used.
Under the tab Title, Heading 1 and Description, you analyze the most frequent terms used.
Get started with thruuu and analyze the most important topics of the SERP
To start with thruuu, you can create an account. It’s free.